• Agility and broad vision: Ability to perform well as part of an integrated delivery network
• Agile to work within a large health system with matrixed accountabilities and relationships.
• Executive presence and skilled at communicating with all levels of the organization.
• Strong Accountability for success in all parts of the organization.
• Strong Communication and team building skills for deployment in all locations.
• Leadership Development to ensure divisional/system goal prioritization and engagement.
Required: Master’s Degree
Preferred: Nursing Home Administrator license or must be willing to get within two years post hire.
• 10 years of experience in Senior Healthcare Leadership role. Long Term Care experience preferred.
• Demonstrated track record of making improvements in previous organizations.
• Demonstrated experience in program and business development, change management skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, staff, direct and evaluate healthcare and management activities of division. Must be familiar with all phases of Life Care activities.
• Solid Knowledge of healthcare and proven experience in leading as part of a large health system either as Director/VP/President.
• Experience in a competitive environment.
• Appropriate blend of operating skills.
• Record of healthcare focused community/regional involvement and participation at the board level in key community/regional organizations as well as involvement in trade associations.
Measures of Success
• Clinical Quality and Safety o Achieving targets as set out in the 5 star CMS rating, as defined by key metrics) o Regulatory survey outcomes and readiness • Strong employee leadership: o Staff turnover rate lower than industry standards o MOT (Employee satisfaction scores) • Patient/ Resident satisfaction scores • Financial performance o Meets and exceeds budget o Low denial rate on claims reviewed due to completeness o Capital budget used wisely and projects are within budget. • Community Involvement: Active in trade association and in the community in organizations which relate to Long Term Care, PACE and assisted living.