UPMC Susquehanna, affiliate of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, is seeking a full time CRNP for Supportive & Palliative Care, a 2016 Circle of Life Award recipient for end-of-life and palliative care. Be part of a nationally acclaimed health system known for clinical quality and patient safety!
The successful candidate will be an integral part of Susquehanna Supportive & Palliative Care. Work in collaboration with other CRNP’s and physicians in providing outstanding advanced care planning, patient and family education, and pain and symptom management consultation within the home and nursing facility environment. Enjoy care at its best, developing strong interpersonal relationships with patients and families.
- Board certified or eligible
- Graduate of an approved nursing school and completion of recognized nurse practitioner program
- Licensed as or ability to obtain licensure as a CRNP in the state of Pennsylvania
- Certification in hospice and/or palliative care is a plus or the appropriate individual must be willing to participate in the provided training program upon hire.
- Weekend coverage of our 7-bed Inpatient Hospice Unit is shared among our providers on a 1:3 rotation.
- Competitive salary and generous health benefits
- Group provided malpractice and tail coverage
- Paid time Off/Sick Time Accrual
- Generous CME stipend and paid time off
- Signing & annual incentive bonuses
The “livable/walkable” city of Williamsport, Pennsylvania is a diverse community with
highly ranked schools, a variety of housing options and a culturally vibrant downtown. Appreciate live music while enjoying a gourmet burger or partake in an elegant meal at a top-rated restaurant before a performance at our Community Arts Center. Experience the four seasons and the outdoor activities ranging from kayaking to golf to trail rides. Williamsport is home to two colleges, a regional airport, and is centrally located within the state which allows for easy access to a number of larger more metropolitan cities.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss this position in more detail.
Deborah Montgomery, Provider Recruitment Specialist