Full Time Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician for North Central Florida
Are you ready for the future of healthcare? We are.
Southeastern Integrated Medical (SIMED) is a progressive, physician owned multispecialty practice located in the heart of North Central Florida. Established since 1987, SIMED has developed into a regional health care system with over 70 physicians.
As a SIMED physician you are part of a dynamic group of healthcare providers who are prepared for the changes affecting physicians and private practice. SIMED is actively leading our region through Value-Based payments, Accountable Care and finding ways to help physicians increase efficiency, not hours worked. A priority at SIMED is to prepare for the new normal of healthcare while maintaining job and patient satisfaction.
- Compensation which rewards performance and value.
- Proven, long-term stability.
- Experienced, professional healthcare management team providing you the opportunity to focus on patients.
- Support to help you achieve the important balance between work and home life.
- Collegial relationships with the local medical and university communities.
Whether you’re just getting started, or are ready for a fresh start, let SIMED show you how independent physician practice and physician ownership can be successful and that your voice still matters in the direction of healthcare. We provide opportunities in Gainesville, Ocala, Chiefland, Lady Lake/The Villages, McIntosh and Lake City, Florida.
To discuss your future, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352) 224-2404.